We understand the need for many parents to return to work soon after the birth of a child and also how very important suitable and secure daycare for your child is. Bambine Rogers has been the Principal since 2010 and previously owned Babies Exclusive since 2007. Babies Exclusive expanded into Exclusive Ambassadors in 2010.
At Exclusive Ambassadors we provide professional full daycare for children ages 2 months to 6 years. (As well as aftercare for ages 6 – 9 years).
Much is missed out on one’s child’s day-to-day development. At Exclusive Ambassadors we provide an intimate and homely environment for your child to spend the day while you are at work. We also have a small teacher to child ratio.
Play is very important to all children’s development. This is how they explore the world and discover their role in it. It is through play that they develop socially, creatively, morally, physically and emotionally.
Our aim is to create an environment which will stimulate and educate your child holistcally. This we do by:
• Creating a loving, secure environment
• Stimulating all senses and the holistic development of your child
• Promoting safe, social interaction
• Giving age-appropriate challenges and activities through a structured routine
• Providing an enjoyable atmosphere that encourages exploration an learning through play
• Providing nutritional meals from 12 months up
• Encouraging individuality by ensuring that each child is treated as such
• We provide a record of each day in your child’s diary.
• We’re open all year round, excluding Public holidays and December holidays.
• All permanent staff are First Aid trained and have been vetted.
• Breakfast, lunch and a snack is provided by the School.
• The school is monitored by CCTV cameras.
• 7 Classes: Children from 2 months – 6 years.
• We have large classrooms and 4 Large, separate Playgrounds
• Our Large hall is used for meetings, events and for extra mural activities.
• Our hours are 06h00 to 18h00
Aftercare from 12:30 to 18:00 Grade1 - Grade 4
• Includes supervised homework
• A cooked meal and snack
“Children need strength to lean on, a shoulder to cry on and an example to learn from.”
Please fill in the below form with your query and we will get back to you.
7 Raven Street, , Bloubergrant Cape Town, Western Cape , South Africa
Added on : 2014-01-21 12:29 PM
6 Carlton Crescent, , Parklands Cape Town, Western Cape , South Africa
Added on : 2011-04-11 10:00 PM
, , Durbanville Cape Town, Western Cape , South Africa
Added on : 2012-12-02 3:36 PM
49 Hannes Louw Drive , Parow Cape Town, Western Cape , South Africa
Added on : 2011-11-14 12:00 AM
139b Humewood Drive, , Parklands Cape Town, Western Cape , South Africa
Added on : 2012-11-22 9:23 AM
6 Circle Road, , Table View Cape Town, Western Cape , South Africa
Added on : 2011-05-05 12:00 AM
Cape Peninsula Cape Town, Western Cape , South Africa
Added on : 2019-10-16 11:58 AM
11 Pentz Drive, Table View Cape Town, Western Cape , South Africa
Added on : 2019-10-15 3:48 PM
6 Leander Place, Kirstenhof Cape Town, Western Cape , South Africa
Added on : 2019-10-15 2:45 PM